Working with Highgrade Recruitment
Highgrade Recruitment Ltd has been working with teachers and other education personnel since 2010, helping candidates secure long term placements within South Wales. To date our team has provided work for candidates throughout Aberdare, Blackwood, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale, Pontypool, Newport and is ever expanding into areas within South Wales.
Who We Recruit…
At Highgrade recruitment we recruit candidates for the following positions within the education:
- Qualified secondary teachers
- Qualified primary teachers
- Newly qualified teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Learning support assistants
- Cover supervisors
- Administration support staff
The Registration Process
After initial contact has been made, a member of the Highgrade Team will make an appointment to come and visit you at a place and time which is most convenient to yourself. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail and you will have to bring along with you the following documents to register:
- 2 forms of ID such as passport, birth certificate and or driver’s license.
- A utility bill as proof of address, dated within the last 3 months.
- An up to date CV – I have this.
- Proof of Teaching qualification and most recent qualification/s.
- Bank Details.
- Proof of NI number.
- 2 names and addresses of references.
- Disclosure and Barring Certificate and an Update Service Number.
- EWC number.
Call us today on 01495 369889 to speak with our dedicated education recruitment consultant or complete a call back request and a member o the team will get back to you ASAP.
Disclosure and Barring Service
All our candidates must have an enhanced DBS certificate either by carrying one out with Highgrade Recruitment or by providing your DBS certificate and update service number.
We recommend that all candidates sign up to the update service, its a quick and easy process and will save you money long term.
Education Workforce Council for Wales
All teachers and support staff are required to be registered with the Education Workforce council for Wales. Please see below link for me details on how to register or call a member of the Highgrade Team who can provide you with some information.