Working with Highgrade Recruitment
Highgrade Recruitment Ltd are seeking qualified school staff. We have been working with teachers and other education personnel since 2010, helping candidates secure long term placements within South Wales. To date our team has provided work for candidates throughout Aberdare, Blackwood, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale, Pontypool, Newport and is ever expanding into areas within South Wales.
Who Do We Recruit? …Qualified School Staff
At Highgrade recruitment we recruit qualified school staff and candidates for the following positions within the education:
- Qualified secondary teachers
- Qualified primary teachers
- Newly qualified teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Learning support assistants
- Cover supervisors
- Exam Invigilators
- Administration support staff
The Registration Process
After initial contact has been made with the qualified school staff, a member of the Highgrade Team will make an appointment to come and visit you at a place and time which is most convenient to yourself. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail and you will have to bring along with you the following documents to register:
Listed below are the documents and evidence that is required to complete registration. We will fully support you throughout this process to keep it simple and straightforward.
- Registration Document: (This includes all legal forms and your contract) – Signatures are required.
- Right to Work & Identification: Current Passport, Driving Licence and Birth certificate are the preferred documents (a full list of other acceptable evidence is available). We are required to hold documents from Group 1 Primary identity documents and from Group 2a Trusted government documents and Group 2b Financial and social history documents.
- Current Photograph: For your ID badge: this can be done upon interview, or a recent photo can be forwarded to us.
- National Insurance: We can accept NI Card, P60, P45, Payslips and Other government documents that state NI.
- Proof of Address: We require TWO: They must be dated within 3 months of registration and should include Utility Bills, Bank Statements (other official documents can be accepted).
- Referees: We require TWO: Your last employer should be one and they need to be teaching relevant. Course tutors and character references can also be accepted.
- Qualifications: Evidence of qualifications and training are required. Safeguarding is mandatory on a yearly basis. You can supply us with valid certificate or you can complete the training with us free of charge.
- Curriculum Vitae: An up to date copy of your cv is required, showing a complete work history.
- DBS: It is mandatory to hold a current Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate, you can supply us with reference number for the Update Service. We can advise, assist and carry out DBS checks if required.
- EWC: It is mandatory to be registered under the correct category on the Education Workforce Council Register. We can advise or assist if required.
Call us today on 01495 369889 to speak with our dedicated education recruitment consultant or complete a call back request and a member of the team will get back to you ASAP.
Disclosure and Barring Service
All our candidates must have an enhanced DBS certificate either by carrying one out with Highgrade Recruitment or by providing your DBS certificate and update service number.
We recommend that all candidates sign up to the update service, its a quick and easy process and will save you money long term.
Education Workforce Council for Wales
All qualified school staff, i.e. teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and other support staff are required to be registered with the Education Workforce council for Wales. Please see below link for me details on how to register or call a member of the Highgrade Team who can provide you with some information.