Qualified Teachers needed
Highgrade Recruitment are seeking qualified teachers for supply work in local schools. Ideally being experienced in covering Key stage 3 and above in mainstream secondary schools. We are seeking dedicated and engaging teachers to offer opportunities to showcase their skills, a good understanding of National Curriculum is required.
If you are a qualified teacher, or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to join Wales’s friendliest recruitment agency, we offer numerous roles at full time and part time throughout the South Wales Boroughs.
A Supply Teacher role requires:
- Having great classroom management skills with the aptitude and flexibility to accommodate different levels of learning abilities
- Motivating the class and monitoring progress of pupils with a strong presence and a friendly and approachable supportive character
- Have a passion for being included within the education sector and have a desire to become part of a team of committed teachers
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum, communicating with parents, teachers, administrative staff and facilitating parents evening
- A professional attitude is important where you will be required to abide to the school’s policies and dress code
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for a range of abilities, evaluating the performance of students throughout the school year
- The chosen candidate must have an Enhanced Disclosure either by supplying an update service reference number or carrying out a new DBS with Highgrade Recruitment
- Have a current registration with the Education Workforce Council for Wales
- Degree qualified and UK Qualified Teacher Status or NQTS
Salary: Minimum of £141.72 per day